Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
FREE UK Kindle ebook - Cybill Disobedience

UK FREEBIE EBOOK:

Cybill Disobedience by Cybill Shepherd

Book description:

From wholesome beauty queen to saucy cover girl, from heartbreaking movie star to one of television's most loved comediennes, Cybill Shepherd is renowned as sassy, shocking and sexy. In this autobiography she displays the wit and honesty and indomitable spirit of a star who knows it all.

link to book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cybill-Disob...dp/B002KAOQSK/
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
From wholesome beauty queen to saucy cover girl, from heartbreaking movie star to one of television's most loved comediennes, Cybill Shepherd is renowned as sassy, shocking and sexy.
Renowned? I had to Google "Who is Cybill Shepherd"...
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Ha yes I agree It sucks that after weeks of waiting for a new UK freebie, this is what we get!
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
What... you don't remember Moonlighting, the TV show that launched Bruce Willis? It didn't do as much for Cybill Shepherd, unfortunately for her

For what it's worth, I think this may also be a freebie on Amazon.com. I think I saw it yesterday while checking out Kindle for iPod Touch.

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 09-13-2010 at 11:14 AM.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post

For what it's worth, I think this may also be a freebie on Amazon.com. I think I saw it yesterday while checing out Kindle for iPod Touch.
You are correct. Free for Americans as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Cybill-Disobed...=AG56TWVU5XWC2
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Yes, this is just a repost of a book already free in US amazon (hopefully the mods will get around to merging them), now free to UK located customers as well.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
What... you don't remember Moonlighting, the TV show that launched Bruce Willis? It didn't do as much for Cybill Shepherd, unfortunately for her
Egads! Moonlighting debuted 25 years ago! How old do you think I am?!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Egads! Moonlighting debuted 25 years ago! How old do you think I am?!
25 years ago?!!! OMG!!! I'm OLD!!!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #9
queentess
Reading is sexy

Quote:
25 years ago?!!! OMG!!! I'm OLD!!!