Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Kindle Fire

Selling my Kindle Fire, original box and charger included!

Mint condition! Nothing wrong with it. Selling because I bought a different tablet recently.

Asking $99.99 plus shipping fees (will depend of where you live, of course)

Continental USA shipping only!

PM me for additional details. I accept PayPal payments. But not price drops, sorry. I believe it's a fair price.

Thanks for reading.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120811_123942.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	655.2 KB
ID:	90547  

Last edited by jocampo; 08-11-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Adding picture
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Bump!

:-)

Got a PM from someone a few days ago, but has not confirmed. Anyone interested? Still available.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert