Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
BigTunaNewMedia
BigTunaNewMedia began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Just $.99 for "Just Me and My Dad" Interactive e-Book in App Store

Sale for Mercer Mayer’s Bestselling Little Critter® in Advance of New Game and Interactive e-Book Release

Until March 1, children and parents can join Little Critter and his father on their camping adventure in the interactive E-book for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, “Just Me and My Dad,” at the reduced price of just $0.99.

This sale comes in advance of John R. Sansevere and Mercer Mayer’s Big Tuna New Media bringing the bestselling Little Critter title “Just Me and My Grandpa,” to the App Store next month, an interactive enhanced e-book for 3-5 year olds, with high end color, animation, sound and games, and “Little Monster Private Eye:® The Mummy Mystery,” a mystery-adventure game for 5-8 year olds, with puzzles and games to play and exotic locations to explore while you solve the mystery.

“Just Me and My Dad” on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad enhances the reading experience and does more than a physical book can, but will not overwhelm. “We intentionally slowed down the interactivity so kids don’t have the frantic pace of a video game experience and can take their time reading and enjoying,” reports John R. Sansevere, partner with Mercer Mayer in Big Tuna New Media , LLC, the developers of the title.

High-end color display, animation, sound and interactivity bring new depth to children’s reading experience with Little Critter. With the touch of a finger, children and parents can play with each page of the story and discover the hidden hotspots of entertaining animations. Little Critter will read along with you, too, as you tap each line of the story, and encourage children to read along.

Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter has entertained and educated children for over 30 years with over 200 Little Critter book titles and over 150 million copies sold.

“Just Me and My Dad” can be downloaded from the App Store and via this link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/just-...64723303?mt=8"
BigTunaNewMedia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
big tuna new media, just me and my dad, little critter, mercer mayer