Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
central11
central11 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile The Final Countdown!!

Dear friends, the time for delivery is approaching. I do not know if other topic is discussing this, but I bought my Kindle a week ago and I need it to arrive in Canada until the second week of October.

What do you think? Is that possible?
central11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
Ordered mine on 10th and still not got a delivery date - UK version
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Eagerly awaiting a dispatch e-mail.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
central11

Yes, me too. I think after the first deliveries we will probably receive an email stating when we will receive it.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
central11

Well, at least my Kindle cover will arrive soon.

Shipping estimate: August 27, 2010
Delivery estimate: August 30, 2010 - September 1, 2010 Price
1 of: Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle) [Accessory]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
$59.99
Advert
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Ordered on first day available but no estimate yet except for the lighted cover which has an estimate of the 27 so I'm hoping they will boy arrive on the same day. I suspect they will start shipping on the Thursday so he first wave of customers get them for he weekend.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
daroga
Enthusiast
daroga began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I'd love to get an update on my order. In the "on or before the 4th" group, but boy, if it could arrive before we leave on the morning of the 3rd for a long weekend, that would be awesome.
daroga is offline   Reply With Quote