Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #76
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Well, now the title of this thread is accurate. One day left on the coupon. And whether Barnes and Noble gets the price straight or not the coupon is going away at midnight on the 30th of March. Of course I'm not sure which time zone they use at Smashwords, so please don't wait until the last minute!

CU67Y is the code.

Ninety-nine cents is the price.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:53 AM   #77
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have picked up Boomerang these past weeks. I know that many (or most!) of you have extensive TBR lists piling up, but when you get to Boomerang I would love to hear what you think.

Best,
Alan
Old 03-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #78
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have picked up Boomerang these past weeks. I know that many (or most!) of you have extensive TBR lists piling up, but when you get to Boomerang I would love to hear what you think.
I found Boomerang to be highly entertaining. Actually startled myself a few times by laughing out loud... those sisters hit a chord with me. Other characters were interesting and comfortable. Enjoyable read. Thanks.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:33 AM   #79
plumboz
Novelist

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
I found Boomerang to be highly entertaining. Actually startled myself a few times by laughing out loud... those sisters hit a chord with me. Other characters were interesting and comfortable. Enjoyable read. Thanks.
joobies,

Thank you very much for those very kind words. I set out to write a fun story with characters that were at once taken from life and larger than life. And I wanted to bring a smile or two. It's great to know you enjoyed it!

Best,
Alan

Old 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #80
plumboz
Novelist

Oh heck, why not one more day of the $.99 cent special? This time we'll celebrate the fact that every single place where Boomerang is available now has the correct price of $4.99. But for today, April 1, 2010, use coupon code TH25V at Smashwords and get it for ninety-nine cents.

That's coupon TH25V

Have a great weekend!

Alan
Old 04-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #81
plumboz
Novelist

Update: April 5, 2010

Two day coupons seem to be a bad idea. Caught a lot of flack on that one. So.....

Smashwords coupon: WA48Y Good through April 16, 2010.

And of course the ePub version on Smashwords works very nicely with the iPad. Or you can get it from the iPad iBookstore!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #82
plumboz
Novelist

One week (a bit less urgent than one day, but still) to do on the coupon.

Very funny! A madcap adventure along the likes of Carl Hiaasen or Tim Dorsey. The characters have depth and the plot was intricate and fun to watch come together at the end. I can recommend it without reservation. review on Smashwords

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Alan
Old 04-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #83
plumboz
Novelist

Coupon ends tomorrow

The $0.99 deal on Boomerang will end tomorrow, April 16. Coupon WA48 at Smashwords.

Thanks to everyone who has already added it to their library, whether by way of the coupon, at retail, or even the folks who have gotten the paperback!

All the best,
Alan

Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #84
Camann
Camann began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Last day today...April 16th? Code WA48 not working at Smashwords.
Camann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #85
Camann

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
The $0.99 deal on Boomerang will end tomorrow, April 16. Coupon WA48 at Smashwords.

Thanks to everyone who has already added it to their library, whether by way of the coupon, at retail, or even the folks who have gotten the paperback!

All the best,
Alan

Ahh....found the problem...code is WA48Y.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #86
plumboz
Novelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camann View Post
Ahh....found the problem...code is WA48Y.
Camann,

I am so sorry! I will have stern words with my advertising agency. I really appreciate you not being put off by "their" flub and I do hope you enjoy Boomerang.

I may do some half price deals in the future, as a matter of fact there are two of them going on right now at different venues, but this is the last 80% offer we'll see.

Best to all,
Alan

P.S. That coupon code, good at Smashwords, is WA48Y

Old 04-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #87
Camann

Ty Alan....look forward to reading the book
Old 04-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #88
plumboz
Novelist

Thanks, Camann.

And thanks to everyone who has gotten their own copy of Boomerang.

Best,
Alan
Old 04-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #89
plumboz
Novelist

One day special

For no reason other than I feel like doing a one day $0.99 coupon, here's a one day $0.99 coupon for Boomerang on Smashwords.

Coupon code: GF75R

Thanks!
Alan
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #90
plumboz
Novelist

Well, I suppose I need to ask an admin here to change the title of this thread. The $0.99 offer is just too good not to extend it. So, until further notice, which may be months away, Boomerang can be gotten at Smashwords for just ninety-nine cents when you use the code MN64D.

Nice reviews can be found at Smashwords and Amazon. And thanks to the MR members who already have Boomerang in your digital libraries.

Best,
Alan

Tags
amazon, barnes and noble, boomerang, comic novel, smashwords