Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Holiday

As the title says. Hope it was good for you, it was good for me.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Had a lovely laid back time. Did some yard work. Read a lot. Swilled beverages. Back to work tomorrow!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Had a lovely laid back time. Did some yard work. Read a lot. Swilled beverages. Back to work tomorrow!
Hmmm, something definitely broken....I'm not getting emails notices from MR...

Glad you had a good day....back to the grind tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
three screaming children fighting and my pregnant wife trying to tell me how to drive.
Horrible traffic filled with jackasses of all types.
Dirty lake filled with radioactive fish.
picnic lunch with forgotten utensils (salad and beans eaten with fingers...hell yeah)
Messy, fussy children crying when we have to leave
Wife and kids fast asleep while I drive us home
---------------

These types of days are the ones I will look back on years from now and remember fondly. On this Memorial day I count my blessings.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Hmmm, something definitely broken....I'm not getting emails notices from MR...

Glad you had a good day....back to the grind tomorrow.
Did you see the notice on the home page? Some MR servers are down?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:30 PM   #6
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
three screaming children fighting and my pregnant wife trying to tell me how to drive.
Horrible traffic filled with jackasses of all types.
Dirty lake filled with radioactive fish.
picnic lunch with forgotten utensils (salad and beans eaten with fingers...hell yeah)
Messy, fussy children crying when we have to leave
Wife and kids fast asleep while I drive us home
---------------

These types of days are the ones I will look back on years from now and remember fondly. On this Memorial day I count my blessings.
Glad you had a good day! Think how bad it _could_ have been.

Every day is precious!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Did you see the notice on the home page? Some MR servers are down?

Yes, thanks again.....never mind my panicing ..... it's the withdrawal symptoms.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #8
kennyc

Quote:
Yes, thanks again.....never mind my panicing ..... it's the withdrawal symptoms.

Now my inbox is stuffed with backlogged emails!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Now my inbox is stuffed with backlogged emails!
Most of them from the post master telling you the server is down?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Most of them from the post master telling you the server is down?
No, mostly from YOUR POSTS.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #11
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
As the title says. Hope it was good for you, it was good for me.
No, no such thing here.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
No, no such thing here.

Hope it was a good day for you in any case!

Old 06-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #13
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
this is traditionally my first big black powder rendezvous of the year. I didn't even think about going because the leg still hurts so badly. as it turned out it rained so damn hard I think I am quite happy I didn't go!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
this is traditionally my first big black powder rendezvous of the year. I didn't even think about going because the leg still hurts so badly. as it turned out it rained so damn hard I think I am quite happy I didn't go!
What, ya like dress up like pioneer scouts and blow things up?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #15
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
No, mostly from YOUR POSTS.
lol. I do like to keep things moving.