Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-03-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
The Rambler in mobi?

Sorry, I've been away from MR for ages: busy reading and doing arty things. I would really like to know which part of Samuel Johnson's 'The Rambler' contains the essay on Procrastination. I want to put it on my Kindle so it needs to be mobi or azw (?). I've looked in the MR library and can't find any SJ in mobi form.
(I hope I'm putting this in the right dept. Move it if I'm not.)

I specifically want a PD copy because I have a paper copy somewhere in the depths of packing boxes - I still haven't put bookshelves up! - so can't justify rebuying it. As he's been dead for a VERY long time, I know he's in the public domain.

I checked Gutenberg but The Rambler is split into many parts and they don't specify which essay is in each part.

Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
procrastination, public domain, rambler, samuel johnson