Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Add Books - Kindle Content

When I hit "Add Books" in Calibre, instead of my Kindle Content list coming up automatically, with dates & ref numbers, I now get all my downloads ....

So I now have to go to Start, open My Docs, find Kindle Content and open that, and there they are.

Not especially hard extra work I know, and shows my laziness streak, but is this new, or have I simply hit a button without noticing !

Last edited by carpetmojo; 10-21-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Can't spell ....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote