Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 08:21 AM   #61
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
I guess Pooh's first two weeks as a moderator have passed!

They have !!!! :rubshandswithglee:
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #62
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Says the newly minted moderator as he stretches his arms out, gathers the solitude and majesty of the written word into himself, and prepares to use his power for the first time.

Off to the corner with the both of y.. fzzzzzt --*

well crap... [muttered the chicken, as he went to read the moderator manual again]
You're gonna have to do something drastic Poohbear, you are losing credibility here. I smell a mutiny unless you make an example of someone and make their avatar wear a dunce hat.
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #63
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowhappy View Post
You're gonna have to do something drastic Poohbear, you are losing credibility here. I smell a mutiny unless you make an example of someone and make their avatar wear a dunce hat.
But not me though, it would probably just slide right off my head and end up on the ground - right next to my arm.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #64
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowhappy View Post
I wonder if mod can lock up avatar in the corner with hat!?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #65
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
I wonder if mod can lock up avatar in the corner with hat!?
yes, a time out! exactly Javed, that will teach some of our surly members who's bear...er boss!
Advert
Old 07-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #66
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
What's next?

A reprimand from Elmo?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:56 PM   #67
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
What's next?

A reprimand from Elmo?
No, I think you get stern warning from snufflupagus first.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #68
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
But not me though, it would probably just slide right off my head and end up on the ground - right next to my arm.
Oh Marvin... your such a E'ore.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #69
dsvick
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Oh Marvin... your such a E'ore.

BOb
Watch it bub....

If I pick up my arm off the floor I can double my reach!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #70
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Watch it bub....

If I pick up my arm off the floor I can double my reach!
It's BOB not BUB!!

And you be careful or I'll smack you with your own arm.

BOb
Old 07-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #71
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Temper, temper!

You leave my friend alone, or I'll beat you like a rug.

With your arm.

Okay, BOob?
Old 07-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #72
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Temper, temper!

You leave my friend alone, or I'll beat you like a rug.

With your arm.

Okay, BOob?
I've had enough of you Noclues.... and I have no arms... so how does that make you feel now? So there!

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 07-23-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #73
dsvick
Wizard

Quote:
I've had enough you you Noclues....

Ok, now that we are all armed... let's go pick on someone else, maybe we can get an iPad out of someone...
Old 07-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #74
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
I've had enough you you Noclues.... and I have no arms... so how does that make you feel now? So there!

BOb
You two either get a room or make out...errr up! don't make Pooh turn the hose on you!
Old 07-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #75
recluse
Banned

I feel...
that BOb is sulking,
dsvick is on a rampage,
and Glowhappy is looking for a spanking.

You don't want to know what I think pooh can do with his hose.