Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-11-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
goobar
goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goobar can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: K4
Kindlet fullscreen

Hi all,

First, thanks for the amazing info on Kindle development!

I've been playing with kindlet apps, and I was wonder if there is a way to display the root container in fullscreen, without the top bar.
goobar is offline   Reply With Quote