Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
KenC
KenC began at the beginning.

Device: Acer Iconia A500
Wink Acer Iconia A500 plugin

I have an Acer Iconia A500 and have installed Calibre on my NB (WinXP), Icannot find a plugin to suit my pad. The Pad is recognised as a device not a drive and no drive letter is assigned. I can access the device and see all the directories etc. Can anyone advise me which plugin may recognise my pad in Calibre or if one is under construction.

Cheers
Ken C
KenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenC View Post
I have an Acer Iconia A500 and have installed Calibre on my NB (WinXP), Icannot find a plugin to suit my pad. The Pad is recognised as a device not a drive and no drive letter is assigned. I can access the device and see all the directories etc. Can anyone advise me which plugin may recognise my pad in Calibre or if one is under construction.

Cheers
Ken C

Is this a Android device? See the Calibre Companion threads in Devices.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Calibre currently only supports directly devices that add themselves with a drive letter.

Calibre Companion is an alternative for Android devices.

Support for MTP devices may come in the future.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote