Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #31
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, Mike. I just sent out your ebooks a few minutes ago (with two or three wee bonus historical fictions, which seem to be up your street). They should be with you now. Good to have you join in. Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #32
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Hi Neil, thanks for the books (and letting us request them early ). Your site has great-looking books and I had a devil of a time settling on two. I saved a couple of others that I definitely want to check out later. again
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #33
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
A big thank you to Neil to Neil and Tony, my books were waiting for me when I woke up.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #34
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Thanks Neil! I got my books (including the extra)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #35
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Seems to be working out just fine. And thanks for the early requests, folks. The 'official' RAEBW itself is likely to see us snowed under. At the moment, we're bang up to date. In ten minutes' time ... hmmmm ... I reckon I'll be answering a few more emails.

Partner Tony is nine hours behind me as the clock flies, so he's blissfully unaware at the moment. He'll find a hefty mail sack when he wakes up, though.

Cheers. And thanks to everyone who's joining in the fun and generally contributing to the ebook revolution. You're all stars. Bestests. Neil
Advert
Old 02-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #36
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
Thanks for doing this. I had fun choose two books and threre are more to look out fore.
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #37
neilmarr
neilmarr

As the sign on the wall in the gents restroom says, DH: "We aim to please ... your aim will help!"

So please, folks, do remember to let us know which format you prefer when you mail in your book choices. It would be of great assistance and will speed up deliveries. Thanks. Neil
Old 02-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #38
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Thank you Neilmarr for the fast book response. You go over and above in customer service
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #39
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
Thank you, Neil! Tony sent my books yesterday and I will dive in as soon as I finish the book I'm on now.
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #40
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're welcome, Gardenman ...

BUT MARYANN --- my emails and attachments to your comacast address have been repeatedly bouncing for three days now. PLEASE check that you have space in your email box or that the mails aren't being blocked by an over-entusiastic spam filter.

You didn't give me your username here so I can't even send a PM.

We really are up to the ears in it right now, so if you don't get back, you're likely to be the ONLY MR member who hasn't received free ebooks from us. Sorry.

Bestests. Neil
Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #41
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Just include the words 'Mobile Read Member' in your email
Neil, My email to you has been sent (hopefully following your instructions properly??).

Thanks!
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #42
rogerVA
Connoisseur
rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle 3
Thanks so much for my two free books that you sent today.
rogerVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #43
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're more than welcome, Roger. Yep, Peter, your books went out three or four hours ago and should be waiting for you.

BY THE WAY, FOLKS: My partner, Tony, on Pacific Time in BC, Canada, was called away last night on a weekend business trip, and I'm handling all ebook requests from my base in France, which is on Central European Time. I'm afraid the time zone differences between MR members might mean some slight delays in delivery (only a few hours) until Tony's back at his desk on Monday morning his time and we can cover twenty-four hours between us again.

Cheers. Neil
Old 02-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #44
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Thanks so much for the books you've sent Neil!! The bonus one's as well! They all look very well formatted and I can't wait to start reading. Thank you again
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #45
neilmarr
neilmarr

Happy reading Aditya. You're more than welcome. Very best. Neil