Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #16
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Good Luck with the "Fire". I was extremely dissapointed ;o(
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #17
giedre
Connoisseur
giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony 500,505, Kindle, 1150
I would love to see a summary of the ebook somehow. With pbooks you can quickly read the back cover of the book to help remind you why you bought it in the first place, but on the Kindle all you have is the books title, and there are times I just cannot remember what the book is even about.
giedre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2008, 10:25 PM   #18
awesomevegan
Connoisseur
awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindleing since 11/4/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
I would love to see a summary of the ebook somehow. With pbooks you can quickly read the back cover of the book to help remind you why you bought it in the first place, but on the Kindle all you have is the books title, and there are times I just cannot remember what the book is even about.
That is a great idea! I guess the best you can do right now is write out a list and keep it with your Kindle to remind yourself. This would work great if you have a lot of titles that are in different series. It can help you remember what order they go in.

I need to do this myself. I have several series on my to read list (some are samples on my Kindle) I need to go through them and write down each series in order and some keywords to remind me what they are! It gets so confusing!
awesomevegan is offline   Reply With Quote