Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
daedalus13
daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PPC
Question Cross-platform reading and syncing

I currently own a bunch of ebooks from various sources that I have collected over the years (as I have had an ebook reader for the past 10 years).

I also own readers on several different platforms: Windows, Android, and ios. I am looking for something that 1. I can upload my own books and 2. Can sync across all platforms.

Does anyone know if this exists? I have had some syncing success with Kindle, but I can't upload my own documents.

This would really be the holy grail of reader software.
daedalus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
BenLee
eReader Junkie
BenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle + Sony
Perhaps the Blio? It's suppose to have cross-platform capabilities but not sure when it will offially be released.
BenLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
daedalus13
daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PPC
Thanks...It looks promising...I sent them an email asking, but haven't heard back yet.
daedalus13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, cross-platform, ios, software, windows