Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
m0rh0ld
m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kono Glo
Kobo Glo: Need SD card image

Where you can download the image for Koba Glo (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209122 - dump.img) My SD-card ate the dog. Really!

PS I'm from kahastana, write a translate.google.com . sorry for my english.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I sent you a private message with the link to my image of the Kobo Glo.
Advert
Old 04-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
m0rh0ld
m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.

Thanks for the dump. Everything works.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
Gergith
Enthusiast
Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rh0ld View Post

Where you can download the image for Koba Glo (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209122 - dump.img) My SD-card ate the dog. Really!

PS I'm from kahastana, write a translate.google.com . sorry for my english.
No way.. Your dog literally ate it?! wtf!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
ndriver
ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.ndriver knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Glo; Kobo AuraHD; Kobo Aura One
Hi,

Could also someone share with me an image file for the Glo.
I flashed the old touch firmware on mine...It does not boot now.

Thanks in advance.
Advert
Old 04-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #6
m0rh0ld

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndriver View Post
Hi,

Could also someone share with me an image file for the Glo.
I flashed the old touch firmware on mine...It does not boot now.

Thanks in advance.
I sent you a private message with the link to image.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
loreno
loreno began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
SD-Image

Hallo, could I have the Image-Link please?
And "How to bring back to live" maybe?
My Glo is freezing after manually downgrade in the restart-screen.

Thank you much

Loreno
Old 04-22-2013, 10:25 PM   #8
m0rh0ld

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreno View Post
Hallo, could I have the Image-Link please?
And "How to bring back to live" maybe?
My Glo is freezing after manually downgrade in the restart-screen.

Thank you much

Loreno
I sent you a private message with the link to image.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
loreno
loreno began at the beginning.

Thank you

Thank you very much, now can I try bring to life my reader.

Loreno
Old 04-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #10
jvolbrecht
Connoisseur
jvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Touch KBN905C
Hi,

Is this image suitable for my Touch:

FCC ID: NOIKBN905C
IC: 8857A-KBN905C
MODEL: N905C

It seem that the firmware is the same...

See : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...41#post2493741

Thanks
Old 05-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #11
syneisha
syneisha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
would someone also be willing to share an image for the kobo glo with me to help me recover mine? thanks
Old 05-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by syneisha View Post
would someone also be willing to share an image for the kobo glo with me to help me recover mine? thanks
I have sent you a PM with a link.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #13
Aurora borealis
Ebook addict
Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo touch
Hi, could someone share an image for the kobo glo with me? I've been stupid and bricked mine
Old 05-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #14
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora borealis View Post
Hi, could someone share an image for the kobo glo with me? I've been stupid and bricked mine
I've sent you a private message with a link.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #15
kuzu92
kuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animalskuzu92 is kind to children and small, furry animals

anyone seeing this thread?
I need image for glo.
see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...84#post2511984
Closed Thread