Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #1591
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, lovely ! thank you ! i do love mucha. just remember, the abuse of alcohol can be dangerous to your health. particularly when it contains hallucinogens.
Wait... What?
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #1592
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
Wait... What?
you've led a sheltered life my little psockpuppet. absinthe.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #1593
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
For some reason psockpuppet just ran screaming from his cubicle and threw a bottle of Jack and some sugar cubes out the window...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #1594
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
For some reason psockpuppet just ran screaming from his cubicle and threw a bottle of Jack and some sugar cubes out the window...
hm. maybe you should go after him. poor thing, i don't think he was ready for absinthe.

(...cubicle ?? )
Old 12-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #1595
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
When I first came across MR, Zelda was sitting in a bath tub. At this very moment she´s (almost) naked again. And now you want frogs to rain down on her and fill her up with absinth??!!

No offense, VR, I like frogs, and, lilac_jive, I like absinth (well don´t know, must try it first) but don´t we rather need a prince here?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar for zelda 1.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	20062  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #1596
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I like absinth (well don´t know, must try it first)
It needs the sugar and the water! Well, the bottle we have does.

I must look into setting up a still at some point - wormwood grows like, um, a weed round here. Hate the stuff! The main problems here are firstly, I wouldn't know how to go about making absinthe and secondly, I think the still would be illegal. And thirdly, I'd end up using it for whisky anyway...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #1597
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Sometimes a tattoo is not enough.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cutting.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	20063  

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 12-29-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #1598
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Dude! I want to do that on my forehead right now!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #1599
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
oh, lovely ! thank you ! i do love mucha. just remember, the abuse of alcohol can be dangerous to your health. particularly when it contains hallucinogens.
I heard that it really isn't that bad now in its current form.

Damn I want to see green fairies!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #1600
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Since you asked, and because I'm feeling bad about picking on you, lilac, here's our green fairie Zelda pondering some absythne.

(oh, and it's still just a game)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #1601
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Since you asked, and because I'm feeling bad about picking on you, lilac, here's our green fairie Zelda pondering some absythne.

(oh, and it's still just a game)
He he, I can take it

That splash looks like she's putting a rufi (sp?) in there or something..
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #1602
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Oh I love that pic!

(Football. Just a game. Soccer. Just a game. Cricket. A way of life )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #1603
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Oh, I never abuse alcohol or hallucinogens. The mutual consumption is completely consensual.

Cheers,
Marc (recovering from visitors)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #1604
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
No offense, VR, I like frogs, and, lilac_jive, I like absinth (well don´t know, must try it first) but don´t we rather need a prince here?
thank heaven you're here, ravenne !! finally someone with a bit of sense. (actually i don't like absinthe at all. anisette, gah ! :shudder: )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
...whereas you are scaring me now. a little bit.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #1605
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
More inspirations trickling into my muddled brain....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda