Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-07-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Clie-only apps to run on other Palm devices

Tam Hanna wrote an application that makes Clie-only applications run also on other Palm OS-based devices (excluding the Zodiac). From his blog, first download the tiny tool MakeClie. Then start a file browser (like McFile), copy MakeClie to RAM, open it and click on one of the buttons. Then run NetFront (which you've extracted -hopefully legally- from a Sony device).
Old 04-07-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
This seems kinda interesting. I'm not a Clie owner, and I don't know many of the applications, but from what I understand some of those app's were more forward-thinking than their Palm OS equivalents (if there were other Palm OS equivalents.)

It's a shame to hear it's not available for the Zodiac (although I couldn't find the documentation for that), but app's I'd like to see on my Zodiac2 are the Address Book that has pictures for each contact, and the rumored Flash Player.

Hopefully someone will correct this Zodiac incompatibility so that I can try some of these mythical Sony app's.
POL9A
Advert