Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
File location

Hi All

I purchase B&N epubs for my sony. I have nook for PC installed previously the epubs sync'd to Nook for PC were located in

C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Barnes & Noble eBooks\emailaddress\

However I just updated Nook for PC to the new version and now new epubs are not stored in the same location. Are they stored in another easy to access file location? or do I have to download them from the B&N site instead of using the nook software.

Thanks
Mel
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Drumm
Enthusiast
Drumm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color(CM10), NookTouch & Meadiacom 850i
Don't know for sure but it probably depends on the OS you are using. XP is different than Windows 7.

Easy way is to do a search for *.epub. I dont think the file names are what you would be looking for, if I remember correctly they were just a string of numbers, which makes this more difficult, probably by design.
Drumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumm View Post
Don't know for sure but it probably depends on the OS you are using. XP is different than Windows 7.

Easy way is to do a search for *.epub. I dont think the file names are what you would be looking for, if I remember correctly they were just a string of numbers, which makes this more difficult, probably by design.
I believe the number in question is the ISBN, and the intent is to provide a guaranteed unique file name.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote