Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #16
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hello! I updated my themes and now the icons in annotation are visible.

Regards
Ronny
Old 10-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #17
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hello! Now there is a new theme "Tango" available:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188665

Regards
Ronny

PS: themes are language independent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tango.png
Views:	529
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	113441  
Advert
Old 10-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #18
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
hi Ronny

veeeeeeeery nice this theme, clean and with beautiful icons!

and frees 3/4k of ram too

many thanks !

I don't know whether s.o. else asked already this: do you think there would be any chance to allow to customize the bar of reduced main manu

For istance, now we have 'library' and 'book store', I'd like to have, for istance, instead of 'book store' dictionary or a specific app.

thanks

Paolo

Last edited by paolog; 10-17-2013 at 03:43 AM.
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #19
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
I don't know whether s.o. else asked already this: do you think there would be any chance to allow to customize the bar of reduced main manu

For istance, now we have 'library' and 'book store', I'd like to have, for istance, instead of 'book store' dictionary or a specific app.
Hello Paolo,

maybe this could be possible. I'll try it today.

Regards
Ronny
Old 10-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #20
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hello Paolo,

here is the modified "Tango" theme with library and dictionary link in the reduced main menu. The names differs from the other Tangos (Tango_m-b and Tango_m-w). So you have to change the Theme to activate them.

Regards
Ronny
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tango_m4.2.x.zip (732.7 KB, 195 views)
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 04:08 AM   #21
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

HI Ronny

thanks a lot, perfect

and could be possible to change 'dictionary' so something else by the user or it's made only by recompiling the theme?

for instance, now i like dictionaries, tomorrow l'd like something else, so would be nice to change it without annoy you

thanks Paolo

Old 10-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #22
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hi Paolo,

I have an idea for that but the answer must wait til next week. Please be patient.

Regards
Ronny
Old 10-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #23
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hi Paolo and all other!

I made a modified "Tango" theme (tango_m4.2.x.zip) where you can customize the second button of the minimized main menu. You can find it link the other PB622 themes here:

If you extract the zip file you will see where you have to copy which file. In "en.txt" you can customize the button text i.e. "My application". In custom_app.app you can customize the link. You will find there some examples and the default is the browser with google.

Please give a feedback!

Regards
Ronny
Old 10-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #24
paolog
Zealot

Hi Ronny

tried, perfect

Not very handy for newbies or frequent changes, but I understand that could be constrains

I hope PB guys would take a clou from your work!

thank you very much Ronny

paolo

Old 02-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #25
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

New themes for fw 4.4.x

Hello,

today I released updated themes for PB 622 with fw 4.4.x

Some new features: customized settings menu, meta data display with epubinfo, default reader settings...

Regards
Ronny
Old 02-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #26
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

I did an update: Now there are themes Crystal_m where you will see Photos instead of Bookstore in main menu and where you can customize the right button of the unwrapped main menu. Also there is a new on-/off-switch.

Regards
Ronny
Old 04-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #27
gojisube
Enthusiast
gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus 7" tablet; Dead Onyx Boox C67ML
Do these themes work on the Touch Lux 2?
gojisube is offline   Reply With Quote