Toadmanor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Mine is now "Out for delivery"

WoooHooo
Toadmanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #77
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Mine, too!! (Along with a couple wine shipments so I have to hang around the house )
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #78
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Mine has arrived in Portland, OR and is scheduled for delivery today! UPS usually shows up around 2 PM so I am off to do grocery shopping this morning and will probably do a crock pot dinner so I can play on it!
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #79
hillncharge
hillncharge has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hillncharge has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hillncharge has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire, Color Nook, Nook Tablet
I should get my Kindle today. I can't wait until I get home.
hillncharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #80
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Mine is out for delivery as well. I only decided to pull the trigger yesterday, but I can't wait to play around with this thing.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #81
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
Mine is out for delivery as well. I only decided to pull the trigger yesterday, but I can't wait to play around with this thing.
You just ordered it yesterday?
Wowza, you didn't have to suffer the weeks of waiting...
lucky you!!

I can hardly stand all this excitement and I'm not even
getting one.. haha.
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #82
radiationman
Connoisseur
radiationman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Well, I think it's pretty obvious that I won't be getting mine until Thursday... UPS still shows "Billing Information Received." Apparently it still hasn't made it to the truck...

Oh well...
radiationman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #83
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Both UPS and Amazon can be really slow about updating info. I ordered a bag last week, and it showed left from california. I didnt get an update for days later when it was at a station right by my house. Dont give up hope!
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #84
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
You just ordered it yesterday?
Wowza, you didn't have to suffer the weeks of waiting...
lucky you!!

I can hardly stand all this excitement and I'm not even
getting one.. haha.
I go back and forth on the Kindle. I have a first gen that was a gift from work, but I don't use it as much as my iLiad. When the K2 went up for pre-order I jumped on it and then subsequently cancelled the order. Gadget lust got the better of me yesterday and I placed another order. Anxiously sitting in the home office waiting for the UPS guy.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #85
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

I wonder how long until someone actually receives it. I was hoping for the morning UPS delivery, but I think it might end up being the afternoon delivery slot.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #86
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
I wonder how long until someone actually receives it. I was hoping for the morning UPS delivery, but I think it might end up being the afternoon delivery slot.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40004
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #87
SCTrojans83
SCTrojans83 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

I guess when they say it will get here on the 26th, they are sure making sure it is.
SCTrojans83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #88
radiationman
Connoisseur
radiationman began at the beginning.

Mine updated around noon or so today. Updated delivery date is now tomorrow...
radiationman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #89
emil
emil began at the beginning.

Got mine today

Just heard from the wife the kindle 2 has arrived. It shipped on friday usps from a town 26 miles away and took until this afternoon to arive.
It is my first ebook.
Looking forward to all the tips I can get.
I plan on using it most for bible study and christian books.
E
emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #90
MarcoAD
MarcoAD began at the beginning.

Mine is scheduled for delivery Tomorrow afternoon. It's a shame I won't be flying back home until Friday night. It will be nice though to have the weekend to get to know it before I head back out on the road again next week.
MarcoAD is offline   Reply With Quote