Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Talking There we go! AGAIN! Tonight's Apéro time in Paris :-)

And we meet in a few minutes --usual time, usual place, (most) usual suspects... (to be continued)
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Again?!?!?!

Well, of course, again! Enjoy!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Who's there? Are you having a good time? Why hasn't there been any more updates yet???
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I think it's a bit early yet. Still only 6:40 pm, I believe. So they are still just ordering drinks, downing appetizers, regreeting each other, admiring Zelda's red PORTUGAL!, chortling over Dan Brown's latest abomination, planning their next meet-up, etc. They'll be really starting soon, I'm sure.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes yes yes you're right - we're only beginning yet... and I'm typing on my Gphone's G1 tiny keyboard, so I'm maybe not going to comment at length... (to be continued)
Advert
Old 09-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I knew there was a reason I couldn't be there this time around. I had to wait for the mail man...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
YGG-
Dry fruit

Hi it's Zelda! It's not too easy with this tiny keyboard but I just wanted to say hello! The evening is going great!

Last edited by YGG-; 09-19-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
YGG-
Dry fruit

Sooo; back home for family obligations, and with a real keyboard :-)
Lots of people, I'm certainly going to forget some (sorry) :
- Of course : queen Zelda
- EowynCarter
- Godzil
- Patricia (+husband) (nice to see you again!)
- Polyglot 27 (+wife) (nice to see you 2 again too!)
- HarryT (nice to meet you!)
- FlorenceArt
- Idoine (sympa de te rencontrer "en vrai")
- Guillaume from Bookeen, no you don't want to ask THE question
- Guizmow (sympa de te rencontrer aussi)
- Mic91
- Nammalvar
- Grimaud
- (uh? Who did I forget?)
Photos were taken... (TBC)

Last edited by YGG-; 09-19-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
I wanna see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseee eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #10
YGG-
Dry fruit

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
I wanna see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseee eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It' a well established, unbreakable rule & tradition that pics have to be first censored by Queen Z. before any publication... Patience, patience...
Old 09-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
YGG-
Dry fruit

Cool SEP19 Paris Apéro : the machines!

Lots of machines again, from the most recent to the ancient ones :
- Sony 600 & Sony 300 : right in from the US... bee-yoo-tee-fool both (I like the 300's screen better I might add),
- Several Bookeen Opus - and yes : it rocks!
- The usual crowd of CyBook & Sony 505 etc. etc.
- In the Antiques department, besides Queen Z's usual EBookWise, the original, 10 years Old Bookeen : 1.2 kg, backlit A4 (?) screen, 3 hours autonomy, 5 cm thick... and an ergonomy any present machine could want NOW! No kidding!
- There was another, unidentified machine I didn't catch the name of... (help wanted).
I hope the traditional photograph was taken too (after I left)...
Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #12
YGG-
Dry fruit

& in the Schadenfreude department...

The restaurant had no WiFi... (Could the Germans in the audience please refrain from snickering, hm?).

Last edited by YGG-; 09-19-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #13
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
The restaurant had no WiFi... (You Germans please stop snickering, hm?).
It had no... wait... what??!!

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
- There was another, unidentified machine I didn't catch the name of... (help wanted).
It wasn't Vera, was it?

(Or Zelda's 700?)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
There was another, unidentified machine I didn't catch the name of... (help wanted).
Was it a blue one?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote