Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #1
DianaRubino
DianaRubino began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from Cape Cod

Hi All,
I'm Diana Rubino, and I write historical and paranormal novels and romances with a twist or a quirk. I've heard that surprise endings are a 'cheap shot' but I love reading them and enjoy writing them. I'm a huge history nerd, especially into English & American history.
I look forward to meeting other authors & readers here.
Diana
DianaRubino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Diana and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Welcome to MobileRead, Diana, and be sure to check out our author self-promotions and writers corner subforums.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:48 AM   #4
DianaRubino

Reply to eschwartz, my msg Hello from Cape Cod

Hi eschwartz,
Thanks for the welcome. I can't find those promo threads you mentioned under the 'forum' section. Are they somewhere else?
Thanks, Diana
Old 05-08-2015, 11:08 AM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Here is a link to our Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers forum. You can post new threads there whenever you have a new book to promote.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2015, 09:30 AM   #6
DianaRubino

Thank you eschwartz!

Thank you!

Tags
cape cod, historical, paranormal, romance