Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
CharismaCollins
CharismaCollins began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Theatre of Lust by Charisma Collins

Theatre of Lust is a new novel by up and coming author Charisma Collins. The novel tells the tale of a woman who is willing to sacrifice everything--including her own power--to gain another woman's love. She gives it all up for a D/S bond that goes wrong. Watch what happens when these two lesbian lovers walk the thin line between love and hate.

Excerpt:

She saw several women who were quite attractive, and though she was discreet and made sure to keep her glances furtive and secretive, she began to take notice of one particular woman sitting alone at the end of the bar in the VIP section.

The first thing she noticed about her was that she had smooth skin and smoky dark eyes. Wearing a tight gray t-shirt with Marlon Brando emblazoned on the front of it, the woman was intensely sexy. She had a kind of manner that set her apart and made her seem mysterious. Eva kept watching her and saw she wore a pair of black slim-cut jeans and black boots. Her hair was as dark as midnight and it fell loosely around her face with wispy bangs just touching the tops of her dark, beautifully-defined eyebrows. Her nose was perfectly shaped and her entire face was well-defined with high cheekbones and full lips.

Eva continued to enjoy watching the woman who seemed to be very much alone, very solitary. None of the other women approached her, and though she was by far the most beautiful woman in the bar, she had an air of distance about her. Eva began to wonder who she was.

She had little experience in this department. As a matter of fact, until this point in time, all of her lesbian experiences had amounted to little more than experimentation. Still, the experiments were enough to make her understand that she was indeed gay and that she craved more of the sensations she had already experienced. She just hadn’t found the right woman to explore further with.

Naomi had already lit out onto the dance floor and was dancing with a rather severe and masculine woman in a gray tweed suit. She knew Naomi was having fun and would be busy for awhile, so she Eva continued to look at the intriguing woman in the Marlon Brando t-shirt.

It was an interesting choice of attire, Eva thought, musing over the undeniable attraction Brando had always held for her. He seemed to possess an animal magnetism that gave him an almost primitive, seductive manner no matter what he was doing in his films, and there was a kind of supreme confidence she had always liked about him. She wondered if the woman she was so intrigued by bore any resemblance to Brando in some inner way that was invisible to the naked eye.

Eva was just about to order another White Russian when the waitress came to her table and placed one in front of her.

“How did you know I wanted another one?” Eva asked with a puzzled smile.

“I didn’t, sugar. This is from an admirer at the end of the bar.”

Eva glanced at the bar stool where the woman had been seated, but the bar stool was now empty. She was disappointed, but still she was quite glad that the woman had noticed her.

As she sat enjoying her drink, she ran her fingers casually through her hair and felt that someone was behind her. She turned to find the woman herself staring at her, unsmilingly.

“Oh. You scared me,” Eva said with a bit of confusion in her voice.

“I’m so sorry. I only wanted to introduce myself,” the beautiful woman replied.

“Please sit down,” Eva said as she motioned to the empty chair adjacent to hers.

“Thank you. My name is Valerie La Salle,” she said huskily.

“What did you say your name was? Valerie what?”

“It’s Valerie La Salle.”

“Oh. Sorry. The noise is intense, and for a moment there I thought you said, “Valerie De Sade. “ She giggled uncomfortably as she blushed and smiled in half-jest.

“No. It’s just plain old La Salle. And, you are?”

“My name is Eva Renault,” she told Valerie with a long, deliberate look at Valerie’s face and the outline of her firm, supple-looking breasts straining against the gray cotton material of her t-shirt. She couldn’t help noticing Brando’s eyes staring out at her with a look of appraisal much like the look in her own eyes at that instant.

Valerie sat with one leg smoothly crossed over the other gazing at Eva. They both sipped at their cocktails and were quietly regarding one another for a few moments that seemed to Eva like hours. She was irresistibly drawn in by Valerie’s unwavering gaze. There was directness to her eyes that reminded Eva of an animal’s somehow.

Valerie filled her space without apology, with complete confidence, and with no self-doubt. Eva had never seen a woman quite like her before. She liked the feeling she got from Valerie. It was charged with sensuality and something slightly dangerous.
CharismaCollins is offline   Reply With Quote