Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #1741
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
That has been done on numerous occasions !!!
Pffft!! You obviously know nothing about how to ask a lady to do anything. Let me show you.

My dear Queen Zelda, while recently gazing upon your stylish threads (and your clothes, too) - and lovely though they are, I must say that even they hardly do justice to your true beauty - I have noticed a minor matter regarding the ebook reader hardware which is listed beneath your name. Surely this was an oversight by Alexander or some other such tedious bureaucrat. No matter - there's no point in pointing fingers, you know. I'm sure they meant no harm. Anyway, knowing that you have the greatest desire to be as helpful and informative as you can to your loyal following, I wondered if perhaps you might wish to amend that listing to include your recently acquired Sony Reader. It was a just a thought but I was certain that you wanted to be informed of this matter. I am, as always, only looking to serve your graciousness and beg forgiveness if I have in some way disturbed you. Please let me know if there is anything that I or anyone else here can do to please you.

You most humble servant,
VR
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #1742
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
you forgot the grovelling smilie at the end ....

she'll do it now, seeing you asked so very nicely ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #1743
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
you forgot the grovelling smilie at the end ....

she'll do it now, seeing you asked so very nicely ....

(No matter - you probably jinxed it. Dude! You have no couth! Do we need to send you to charm school?)

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #1744
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Pffft!! You obviously know nothing about how to ask a lady to do anything. Let me show you.

My dear Queen Zelda, while recently gazing upon your stylish threads (and your clothes, too) - and lovely though they are, I must say that even they hardly do justice to your true beauty - I have noticed a minor matter regarding the ebook reader hardware which is listed beneath your name. Surely this was an oversight by Alexander or some other such tedious bureaucrat. No matter - there's no point in pointing fingers, you know. I'm sure they meant no harm. Anyway, knowing that you have the greatest desire to be as helpful and informative as you can to your loyal following, I wondered if perhaps you might wish to amend that listing to include your recently acquired Sony Reader. It was a just a thought but I was certain that you wanted to be informed of this matter. I am, as always, only looking to serve your graciousness and beg forgiveness if I have in some way disturbed you. Please let me know if there is anything that I or anyone else here can do to please you.

You most humble servant,
VR
Since this thread deals with avatars for ZP and not necessarily device descriptions, I propose a compromise solution, namely, EBW1150meetsPRS-700:
Attached Images

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-19-2009 at 04:50 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #1745
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post

(No matter - you probably jinxed it. Dude! You have no couth! Do we need to send you to charm school?)

that's not the right charm school, they don't lift their pinkies !!!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #1746
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
And the gal on the right needs to sit up straighter!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #1747
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
So, just to show off her adoring fans...

pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #1748
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And because she has such mad skilz on the computer:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #1749
pshrynk

I'm surprized that Neko didn't come up with this one, already, but she's got that Dorothy thing going on...

Old 03-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #1750
pshrynk

And there's a new business plan:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #1751
pshrynk

And getting ready for the Christmas Season:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #1752
pshrynk

And she's apparently forming a new band:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #1753
pshrynk

:sheesh: Am i going to have to do all this myself?

Old 03-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #1754
pshrynk

Maybe she's got a new workout program:

Old 03-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #1755
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Wow -- that last one's pretty cool, pshrynk! Hope she uses that one!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda