Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 11-28-2003, 07:33 PM   #1
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Post iSilo s l o w scrolling

Cwong pointed out some weeks ago how slow scrolling pages in iSilo has become (here).
I can't tell from previous versions, but with v3.x I never had such a problem.
Now I use iSilo v4.0 + iSiloX v4.0 and, so far, I've found the following problems:
Recently, I converted an eBook from pdf to "html 4.01 with css 1.00" (with acrobat 6.0) then to iSilo format. It was very slow to scroll!
Then I chose to convert the same pdf into "html 3.2" and everything went really smooth: iSilo had no problems scrolling through that file.
I thought I could forget about that just by never converting a pdf file into "html 4.01...", but today I tried converting War of the worlds, and the resulting file is incredibly slow to scroll!
I attach the ixl file.
My device is a Clié SJ22.
Has anyone a clue about this? Am I doing something wrong?
Attached Files
File Type: ixl War of the worlds.ixl (2.9 KB, 663 views)
Old 11-28-2003, 07:43 PM   #2
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
I'm sorry! I started this thread in the wrong section! I hope this can be corrected.
Advert
Old 11-28-2003, 08:26 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesco
I'm sorry! I started this thread in the wrong section! I hope this can be corrected.
Francesco, no biggie!