Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
boothy
boothy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, Kindle Keyboard 3G, Galaxy S3 Kindle app
Cannot change line height spacing for ereader pro

Hi All

I usually convert my mobi ebooks to ereader pro format to read on my Nokia N8 phone. The line space options on ereader pro are either to tight or too wide therefore I would like to change height in conversion to find a happy medium.

I have tried using both minimum line height and line height in the look and feel section but it does not appear to change on the device. I have also tried inputting additional CSS code (I tired an example seen on previous post : body { font-family: "MSYaHei", serif; line-height:200%} ) - this did not change line spacing either. I am also using the ereader format option in the PDB output section.

Is this possible with a .pdb format file ?

Thanks in advance

Boothy
boothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
This is not possible with the eReader PDB format. Line height is not something that can be changed in the format itself. The line height rendering is up to the viewer.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
boothy
boothy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, Kindle Keyboard 3G, Galaxy S3 Kindle app
Thanks
boothy is offline   Reply With Quote