Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
peterbritt
All That I Am, I Think!
peterbritt began at the beginning.

Device: none
Introducing myself to everyone

Hello....

My name is Peter Britt. I am a Nashville country/rock artist and a self-published author. I found this website by accident and it seemed a good place to talk about my book, promoting etc. I was curious if anyone here has any suggestions regarding promoting ones self-published book? Preferably anyplace that is low or no cost. I have gone through quite a few places that charge with high expectations, but no results. Any direction or guidance would be appreciated, and hello to all.

In case anyone wishes to check my book website out, the link is below. I hope this is allowed here.
http://www.allthatiamithink.com

Peter Britt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	peter-02.jpg.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	75771  
peterbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Hi and welcome to Mobileread. Head over to the Author self promotion thread to get tips about self publishing.

Auhtor self promotion
Quote:
Discover and discuss e-books announced by one of our author/publisher members
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:51 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Peter and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artist, author, book, writer, writer submissions