Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The PDFs that I read are primarily journal articles, which are almost always formatted for an A4/Letter page size.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #17
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The PDFs that I read are primarily journal articles, which are almost always formatted for an A4/Letter page size.
At the moment while Waiting for 13.3" Godot, those who would like to read it on e-ink should buy 10" e-ink readers.

If that 10" reader hasn't got a stylus or stylus is to slow for them, they can simultaneously use tablets for handwriting.

Last edited by markom; 08-04-2013 at 10:11 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #18
Lockdown37
Lockdown37 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I just ordered a Kobo Aura HD, the guy told me I can give it back 15 days after I receive it, so I will try for one week, with a lot of different kind of pdf I'm going to read ... And I'll see how it goes.
I won't buy a tablet and an ereader, that would be too much.
Lockdown37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #19
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown37 View Post
I won't buy a tablet and an ereader, that would be too much.
For you, maybe

I like gadgets! New one coming tomorrow to add to my collection
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:42 AM   #20
Lockdown37

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
For you, maybe

I like gadgets! New one coming tomorrow to add to my collection
Don't worry, I'm also a keyboard enthusiast, I do spend a lot of money on some others stuff.
What are you going to receive ?
But you know what, I heard, mom would be interesting to buy a tablet, :P
I will take a look to the new Nexus 7.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:04 AM   #21
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I'm getting an Onyx Boox HD Firefly. It's a rare opportunity for me to try one out, since they are only sold in Europe.

I would love to try out an Aura. Maybe in a year or two when I can find a used one reasonably priced!

The new Nexus 7 is a top choice. Though you can get a better deal on a Nook HD 7". You should look at both before you decide.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #22
Lockdown37

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I'm getting an Onyx Boox HD Firefly. It's a rare opportunity for me to try one out, since they are only sold in Europe.

I would love to try out an Aura. Maybe in a year or two when I can find a used one reasonably priced!

The new Nexus 7 is a top choice. Though you can get a better deal on a Nook HD 7". You should look at both before you decide.
Unfortunately, I can't buy a Nook because I'm from EU
That's why the "best" choice is the coming Google Nexus 7.
I was expecting to receive my Kobo Aura HD from 08.06.13 to 08.10.13 but it seems it's gonna be late.