Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
Kindlela
Kindlela began at the beginning.

Device: Kindles
Stragedog and Oberon covers for sale on ebay!

Check it out, for Kindle #1! Noreve cover added also!

Last edited by Kindlela; 02-10-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Kindlela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
what about Kindle II
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Char9245
Char9245 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Thanks for the heads up about ebay. I will check it out because I would love an Oberon cover.
Char9245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
When I looked on Oberon's home site yesterday, they said they haven't yet designed a cover for the Kindle II. They need to get their hands on a unit first. www.oberondesign.com
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #5
Kindlela
Kindlela began at the beginning.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
When I looked on Oberon's home site yesterday, they said they haven't yet designed a cover for the Kindle II. They need to get their hands on a unit first. www.oberondesign.com

There for Kindle #1
Kindlela is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert