Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
Diversion
Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Diversion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Jetbook or Pocketbook 9xx?

Hello

Which one of these should I go for if I want to read Math and Physics textbooks?

I have a PRS-650 and most pdfs have actually been readable apart from one thing, the screen size.

I do realize that a tablet might be faster but I want e-ink. Speed is not a concern either since when studying you don't flip back and forth all the time.

I just want an e-ink reader with a big enough screen that I don't have to constantly keep zooming and squinting.
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
I have a PB 912 and am pretty satisfied. The firmware is good and it will read more formats than any reader I know of. I especially like being able to have more than one book open at a time. Good luck finding one if you live in the USA.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert