Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #46
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic
Still, the fact that internal hyperlinks with html2ps didn't seem work for the Reader was a killer for me.
That's rather odd... I was just able to use html2ps + ps2pdf to generate a PDF where internal hyperlinks do work. Could you post / send the HTML used to to generate the non-working PDF?
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:33 PM   #47
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic
OK, I think I got it... I have to pass the page size also to ghostscript (ps2pdf). Still, if you could share your config file, I'd be very happy
Perhaps a bit late, but attached. And yes... I forgot to mention the size issue -- I have just gotten used to adding -g2500x3227 to most Ghostscript commands :-).
Attached Files
File Type: txt dot.html2psrc.txt (1.2 KB, 427 views)
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote