Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #24841
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Oh! And he does it in his sleep. Doesn't wake himself up either.
A bit like my wife and my snoring then...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM   #24842
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x3)
My wife has these vivid dreams where I'm snoring very loudly. Sometimes, these dreams are so realistic she actually gets up and sleeps in the spare room.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM   #24843
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
My bedroom has sprung a leak again (this time on the other side of the room than last time). After peering out of one of the roof windows it looks like it is "just" a clogged gutter. Unfortunately not a gutter accessed easily. My father wants to find a telescopic pole with a hook thingie on the end so I can rake the debris clogging it towards a more easily accessible spot. The plan is to do this next Sunday.

Unfortunately it's going to rain a lot in the coming days. So I already put the handy square buckets in the windowsill and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't start leaking anywhere else.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM   #24844
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
A bit like my wife and my snoring then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
My wife has these vivid dreams where I'm snoring very loudly. Sometimes, these dreams are so realistic she actually gets up and sleeps in the spare room.
Uh-huh, sure
kindlekitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #24845
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My bedroom has sprung a leak again....

Isn't this where we came in?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:00 AM   #24846
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Since Monday I've had pain in my left shoulder/neck. Not a frozen shoulder - I had that a couple of years ago, and this is different. But it was bad enough that I had to come home from work early today.

Luckily I managed to get an osteopath appointment this afternoon. I have muscles in spasm and a stiff neck and middle back. With a bit of manipulation it should be better in three or four weeks.

I know it'll get better, but oh, it's painful now. Off to dose up on ibuprofen and paracetamol.
I also went to my GP on Saturday. He also diagnosed muscle spasms leading to pain in my neck and upper back, but prescribed a muscle relaxant. Wow. What a relief! It may only be masking the underlying problem, but I'll take that while the problem itself heals up over the next few weeks!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:26 AM   #24847
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I also went to my GP on Saturday. He also diagnosed muscle spasms leading to pain in my neck and upper back, but prescribed a muscle relaxant. Wow. What a relief! It may only be masking the underlying problem, but I'll take that while the problem itself heals up over the next few weeks!
Are you receiving massage and/or physical therapy as well?
kindlekitten is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness