Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Free audiobook from Tantor

I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I thought I would let everyone know. Tantor Audio will generally offer an older audiobook title for free as a promotion every few months. I suppose March being Women's History month influenced their decision to offer the title "Letters of a Woman Homesteader" by Elinore Pruitt Stewart . I don't know how much longer it will be available, with this month coming to an end soon.

While you are there you might want to check out the rest of their range. All of their audiobooks are in mp3 format with no DRM, so they are easily compatible with any tablet, mp3 player, ipod, etc. They have a lot of really good stuff by some of the best audio talent in the business. I'm currently listening to a collection of the original "Conan" novels by Robert E. Howard.

Hope you enjoy!

Jeff

Last edited by skinmaan; 03-26-2012 at 03:07 PM.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nice, thanks!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Thanks!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote