Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-03-2006, 04:12 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
rss2book release 6

rss2book 6 is available. More powerful (but also somewhat more complex) ability to postprocess the rss feed into full articles. I included examples for BBC News, Slate, and Reuters Top Stories for now.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 AM   #2
Peregrine
Enthusiast
Peregrine began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I was checking out Google's RSS Reader tonight, I guess it's not possible to somehow have the program grab a bunch of stuff from aggregators like that? It would save some time but it's probably not possible, but then I don't know a lot about it. Thanks for the new version!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:21 AM   #3
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
I was checking out Google's RSS Reader tonight, I guess it's not possible to somehow have the program grab a bunch of stuff from aggregators like that? It would save some time but it's probably not possible, but then I don't know a lot about it. Thanks for the new version!
Does Google Reader let you publish a rss summary feed...? If so, try and use that.
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote