Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
Kumo
Kumo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-1
Unable to write characters with acute

Hello.

I recently compiled the program in Ubuntu 13.04 and 12.10 and everything works fine except that you can not write characters like á, ó, ...

The ñ letter works fine, so the keyboard seems ok.

It is assumed that in writing ' should not appear any character and after when you press a letter like a, e, i, ... must appear with the acute like á, é, í, ... but it appears ´a, ´e, ´i ... two characters.

Thanks.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Does it work in other applications?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Is your keyboard set to the right layout?
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
Kumo

All other applications works fine and the keyboard layout set.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
Kumo

I found this:
http://code.google.com/p/sigil/issues/detail?id=516

Then i create a new little project with Qt Creator and Qt 5.0.1, and it seems the problem is that, because I can not put characters with acute.

I explain in case it happens to someone else.

Thanks.
Advert
Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
If you use version 0.7 of Sigil, the Qt version is 5.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #7
Kumo

I know, but the problem is the same.

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-28183