Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quantum Storms by Dennis Chamberland

Looking for a cheap eBook with high entertainment value? (We all look for that don't we) Then check out Quantum Storms by Dennins Chamberland:
http://quantumeditions.com/dennis.ch...nd/books2.html

The eBook only cost $3.49 and it entertainment value is incredible.
The book is fast paced and thought provoking.

Here is the book description from the website:

Quantum Storms
Aaron Seven
________

The First of the Aaron Seven adventures - Quantum Storms is the story of the fate of planet earth and her six billion humans after the sun goes mad. What will happen to the human race after the earth is baked with lethal radiation in a Quantum Storm? There is only one man with the sheer genius and energy capable of saving a small remnant of humanity - his name is Aaron Seven. Now available!
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, I forgot... the eBook is PDF and .lit so Kindle owners are going to have to do a little converting. I am going to email the author to see if we can get a little lovin

Last edited by rcuadro; 03-17-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Advert
Old 03-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Oh, I forgot... the eBook is PDF and .lit so Kindle owners are going to have to do a little converting. I am going to email the author to see if we can get a little lovin
Quote:
eBook Note:

If you wish an eBook copy of QUANTUM STORMS for only $4.99 - for iPhone, Sony PRS 500/505, and in PDF, LIT or PALM formats - please contact us for a Private Buy It Now auction!
We are the copyright owner and authorized licensee for this book.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Quantum-Storms-S...3%3A1|294%3A50

So it is possible to get this in other formats.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:09 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
[url]So it is possible to get this in other formats.
I didn't know that so it is even better I read it on my 505 so I only had the PDF... though it is cheaper on the website above than on eBay
Old 03-17-2009, 05:12 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I didn't know that so it is even better I read it on my 505 so I only had the PDF... though it is cheaper on the website above than on eBay
If you can get them to sell in other formats via their website instead of the high priced eBay auction, I might actually check it out as it sounds interesting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert