Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #76
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You are correct, That is what I may have dropped on ADE (I cleaned up, so the file no longer appears in the DM or my FF save dir)
Just me being slow again (twice today). I thought you said you dropped it on the PEz, but dropping it on ADE is quite different, thanks.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:05 AM   #77
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
... There are three DRM formats: Mobipocket, eReader, and Adobe Digital Editions. ADE is the newest of the three and is NOT exclusive like the other two.

You can add Apple also (whatever they use for iBooks, Fairplay?).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #78
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Just me being slow again (twice today). I thought you said you dropped it on the PEz, but dropping it on ADE is quite different, thanks.
Both.
Dropped /downloaded the purchase with Firefox to ADE
Once the book appeared in my ADE Library,

I located the folder for my ADE Library and I dragged it to my PEz since Linux-Wine-ADE was not playing nice and letting ADE see my PEz.

On Windows, I just dragged the Book in ADE to the PEz "Bookshelf" Icon within ADE.

All Devices must be Authorized to read.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote