Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung

I have attached the output of this recipe. Mine includes the sarticle summary. I got a pm from Bobby Q saying that his does not. Bobby can you please check this and let me know if I misunderstood?
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I checked for just 1 article in the 2nd feed. let ,me know what feeds are causing the problem if it is limited to a few.
Advert
Old 06-07-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
BobbyQ
BobbyQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
hm, I cannot see an attachment in your post ?
The content of the "enlargeable vorspann" tag is missing in every article of every feed for me.

*this turned out to be not the case. see post #5

Last edited by BobbyQ; 06-08-2013 at 02:17 AM.
BobbyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
BobbyQ

here an example of a recent article from the feed "Lokales" :
http://www.noz.de/lokales/72650886/d...tet-am-sonntag

The "enlargeable vorspann" contains the following :

Westerkappeln. Die Sonne lacht vom Himmel. Darüber freut sich Frank Hövelbernd, Vorsitzender des Reitvereins Westerkappeln-Velpe-Lotte-Wersen – der Verein mit dem wohl längsten Namen weit und breit –, denn damit versprechen die Westerkappelner Reitertage, die am Freitag, 7. Juni, beginnen, wieder für Pferdefreunde ein absolutes Highlight im Turnierkalender dieses Jahres zu werden.

This text is totally missing in the output. The article on my kindle begins with the picture and then "1400 Nennungen liegen vor .." which is the main article.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #5
BobbyQ

I checked the whole newspaper this morning and have to say that I was wrong in the matter that every article would be affected. In fact, some work, some don't. Even in the same feed. Here an example of today's delivery, feed=Vermischtes :
no vorspann : http://www.noz.de/deutschland-und-we...tz-von-helfern
with vorspann : http://www.noz.de/deutschland-und-we...t-kinobesucher

I was not able to find any remarkable difference in the "enlargeable vorspann" tag. Maybe the problem occurs somewhere in a step before that.
Advert
Old 06-09-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Ok that makes things complicated. i'll look in to it but I cant promise that I will be able to fix it. Sorry i forgot to actually attach but i suppose it doesn't matter now.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:31 AM   #7
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Can you check that if it is only the articles with the pictures that do not have the "enlargeable vorspann" ?

scratch that. i thought i was seeing a pattern.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #8
BobbyQ

I did not see any pattern yet either. But I guess that if you cannot solve this, nobody can ;-)
Old 06-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #9
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Please check attached recipe

Please check if attached recipe does what you need.

With a little help from kovid I was able to figure this out.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:08 AM   #10
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

here is the attachment. i suck at attaching
Attached Files
File Type: zip neue2.recipe.zip (810 Bytes, 88 views)
Old 06-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
BobbyQ

that did the trick ! thank you very much, you're the best :-)
I have finetuned the remove-tags a bit, so only the real content makes it to the reader. In case you want to include that to the release version, I have attached the recipe.

thanks once again and have a nice week
Attached Files
File Type: zip Neue Osnabrucker Zeitung_1009.zip (858 Bytes, 128 views)