Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
FYI: Dr Who Sale

I was just told by the clerk at Barnes & Noble that starting on the 6th of December all British Television DVDs will be 50% off.

She said that this of course includes all of the doctor who. This sale is suppose to be available at all Barnes & Nobles.

I will be spending about 400-500 bucks just to finish up the few remaining episodes / serials I do not own. I know a lot of people here are fans and since the serials are usually pretty expensive I figured I would drop a quick word about the sale.

-------------

By the way is the 2nd doctor war games serial any good? I can't wait to get it for half off at only 25 bucks.

Last edited by happy_terd; 11-21-2010 at 05:21 PM.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

5 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!
Advert
Old 12-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
If this deal is available online, my credit card is doomed!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned

It very well may be.

I actually earned around four hundred bucks overtime so I can build up my DR who collection.

Somehow I turned into a geek.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #5
happy_terd
Banned

My purchase so far: (I plan on going back Friday)

The King's demons
Earthshock
Black Orchid
The Leisure Hive
Horror of fang rock
The robots of death
the hand of fear
pyramids of mars
The sontaran experiment
The ark in space
robot
The invasion
the mind robber
the daleks
The edge of destruction
An earthly child
the war games
the mark of rani
vengeance of varos

In the mail I am expecting:

Space museum
the chase
romans
the rescue
the three doctors
genesis of the daleks.
Advert
Old 12-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
happy_terd
Banned

There are also selling these online at the B&N site.

Today is the last day of the sale.

Tags
a happy_terd production