Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-05-2014, 03:08 AM   #46
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by babadockia View Post
guys, any news on this?
'fraid, there's none at the moment.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:12 AM   #47
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kobo aura hd, trekstor pyrus maxi with texet 138 firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
'fraid, there's none at the moment.
Thx for the bad news
babadockia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #48
Franso
Franso doesn't litterFranso doesn't litter

Device: none
Yep, still waiting.....
Franso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:10 AM   #49
grucha44
grucha44 doesn't littergrucha44 doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen 3
In Poland sale begins at 8 of September - price is around 210 Euro

http://www.pocketbook-reader.pl/prod...ook_840_InkPad
grucha44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:38 AM   #50
meleager
meleager began at the beginning.

PocketBook InkPad 840

Quote:
Originally Posted by grucha44 View Post
In Poland sale begins at 8 of September - price is around 210 Euro

http://www.pocketbook-reader.pl/prod...ook_840_InkPad
Hi,

Do you know if I can order it from Bulgaria, thanks.
meleager is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2014, 07:12 AM   #51
pierro78
eInk-androidonaut newbie
pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx i86+, Lenovo tab s8-50, Galaxy Mega, Transformer T100
Available mid-september in France for around 180E (incl tax) according to http://boutique.pocketbook.fr/index....duct&id_lang=3
pierro78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:49 AM   #52
Jakkal
Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.Jakkal shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by meleager View Post
Hi,

Do you know if I can order it from Bulgaria, thanks.
http://www.pocketbook-int.com/bg/pro...ketbook-inkpad

It says "Coming soon" so I guess will be available. Check the contacts on the website and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierro78 View Post
Available mid-september in France for around 180E (incl tax) according to http://boutique.pocketbook.fr/index....duct&id_lang=3
180€ is a good price for a 8' ereader I think.
Jakkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #53
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

well, I‘ve just got a mail from a romanian website, notifying me that it will be available at the end of this month.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 AM   #54
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

The Dutch shop where I've pre-ordered the InkPad told me that it will be available at the beginning of September.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:01 AM   #55
babadockia
Zealot

some Russians bought it and they are not very pleased:
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29212
(translations is done by google translate)
Old 08-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #56
ST-One
Addict

This doesn't sound encouraging. And makes me wonder whether Pocketbook uses the same screen that Icarus and Trekstore used.
I'm somehow glad that I cancelled my pre-order.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #57
babadockia
Zealot

As far as I know, as it is written on Pocketbook site, the Inkpad has a resolution of 1600x1200, when the Trekstor and the Icarus had only 1024×768. The later two had a chinese screen called E-Paper, beinf a rip-off from e-ink. I had a trekstor, and it was my reader of choice. Until I cracked it.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:10 AM   #58
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

According to Forkosigan/PocketBook, they noticed problems with the first charge which they're hoping to resolve with the 2nd charge (EU release delayed). I'm still very interested in this device.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #59
babadockia
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
According to Forkosigan/PocketBook, they noticed problems with the first charge which they're hoping to resolve with the 2nd charge (EU release delayed). I'm still very interested in this device.
they, namely forkosigan, say something only about contrast, but the people are complaining also about the resolution.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:25 PM   #60
babadockia
Zealot

here is a review, but in russian, I use the translator in chrome to make the page available in english
http://www.the-ebook.org/?p=22625