Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
Question Any free software can embed fonts in epub

Hi

I'm trying to embed fonts into epub, I tried sigil, eCub, and eScape. None of them can embed fonts .

Are there any free software can embed fonts into epub?

Cheers
droople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Atlantis Word Processor isn't free (shareware), but it embeds fonts into ePub. Fantastic program and supported very well right here on MR.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople View Post
Hi

I'm trying to embed fonts into epub, I tried sigil, eCub, and eScape. None of them can embed fonts .

Are there any free software can embed fonts into epub?

Cheers
I use notepad++ to add the code for embedded fonts to the CSS and/or OPF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Sigil 0.2.0 betas available for a recent discussion of embedded fonts now available in Sigil.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
I tried to embed Arial MS Unicode (I tried to let ADE show CJK characters) to epub by Atlantis Word Processor and Sigil, the epub file generated by AWP works fine in ADE, but Sigil's one still gives me question mark in ADE.

Thank you guys for help.
droople is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert