Notices

Old 07-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #46
markbond1007
Connoisseur
markbond1007 doesn't littermarkbond1007 doesn't litter

Device: CyBook Gen3, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
That's a little too vague to be of any help.

Are you saying out of 100s or 1000s of books you have that one is displayed twice? Or are you saying every book on your device is displayed twice or are you saying ....?????

Please add some detail to help the developers.
He probably had the same as me. I customised the filepath for the device driver, when I upgraded that path reverted back to the default, which meant when I next did a sync I had two copies ofthe books on there!

Mark
markbond1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:58 AM   #47
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Woo-hoo!

So? 0.7.7? Or a little longer than that...
0.7.7 has been released. If you get a moment, could you let me know whether the times have improved, & if so by how much? Thanks.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #48
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
It worked, it worked, it worked!

Hi, Chaley. I downloaded it last night, but I was playing with running Linux in Windows on my netbook and didn't get around to installing it! I'm at work now...then going out to dinner...but I'll give 0.7.7 a whirl when I get home and let you know.

LATER:

I added four books separately - the times to load the metadata after importing each book was between 11 and 13 seconds. Then I added nine books in a single job. Still only took 13 seconds to load the metadata after the books...and only did it once.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-03-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: added results after I got home
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #49
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Progress is made. Thank you for your help!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote