Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Have a Kindle... Read Portuguese?

From the Amazon Kindle Store:

Quote:
Paulo Coelho's Books Now Available in Portuguese Exclusively in the Kindle Store Worldwide

We're excited to announce that international bestselling author Paulo Coelho has decided to make 17 of his books, including the iconic O Alquimista (The Alchemist), available exclusively on Kindle in the author's native language. This is the first time any of these editions have been available as electronic books.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
pedgarcia
Connoisseur
pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
That's really cool.

Although I don't like Paulo Coelho's books, it's a good news seeing more Portuguese titles available for e-books. I hope we can see more authors very soon..

Regards

Paulo
pedgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2010, 03:07 AM   #3
sergiodongala
Connoisseur
sergiodongala doesn't littersergiodongala doesn't litter

Yes good news for me too.
sergiodongala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Although Paulo Coelho isn't my cup of tea, it's great news to see portguese ebooks published on Amazon. I hope this is just a start.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #5
pedgarcia
Connoisseur
pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pedgarcia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Unhappy

I don't believe I tried to kill this bug on my screen!!!!!! How dumb I am!
pedgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert