runnybunny began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1

Hello to everyone here in this community,

My name is josef and i'm from germany.
runnybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Welcome to MobileRead

What are your eBook tastes ?

Mine are Sci-Fi such as time travel, alternate history, after Armageddon etc
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Guten Tag Josef
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Welcome to MR Josef. I lived 13 years in Germany. I love the country.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Welcome Josef to the forum. But if I may say something, there is a section for newbies to introduce themselves there
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
Carol Bell
Carol Bell began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRST2
I am Carol and new to the forum. My Mac computer and has successfully downloaded three books. However on my fourth attempt the Sony Library page informs me that i am not connected to the Ereader. Have checked all the installation requirements. is there a simple solution to this problem?
Carol Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
Skillganon
Connoisseur
Skillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Sony prs 600 and T2
Simple answer to most sony library software problems.
Remove from computer and download Calibre, it is a much better library management tool. I have been using it for three years first on asony prs600, recenly on a sony prsT2.

So very much easier than sony software
Skillganon is offline   Reply With Quote