Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
wtheresa97
wtheresa97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Need Help

Hi everyone! I purchased my Kindle last week and bought a book that was very disappointing. I would like to remove the book from my Kindle, however I am unable to figure out how. Does anyone know how? If it stays in my library that is fine, I just don't want to see it when I get on my Kindle.
wtheresa97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Hi and welcome to the forum

On the main screen of your Kindle, scroll down to the book you want to delete and then push the left arrow on the 4 way controller.
This should bring up an option to "remove from device" and the book will now be moved to the archives.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool return the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtheresa97 View Post
Hi everyone! I purchased my Kindle last week and bought a book that was very disappointing. I would like to remove the book from my Kindle, however I am unable to figure out how. Does anyone know how? If it stays in my library that is fine, I just don't want to see it when I get on my Kindle.
follow mewmartigan's instructions and it'll be removed from your kindle. but if you also call kindle customer service and tell them your story they'll remove the book from your account, both your on-line account and the list of archived items on your kindle, and issue a credit to your account.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
wtheresa97
wtheresa97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you mewmartigan! That worked great. Thanks for the help!
wtheresa97 is offline   Reply With Quote