Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
PRS650 for $169 at Borders

Sorry if this has been posted.

http://www.borders.com/online/store/MediaView_sonytouch
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
This may be a mistake. The page I linked to says $169, but when I put it in my cart it says $199.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL

Was kicking myself for missing the b&h photo pricing error (debating whether my son or mother would want one for Christmas).

(still kicking myself a little because I had to pay sales tax )

Now I just need to find a good deal on a cover
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
retro
Groupie
retro doesn't litterretro doesn't litterretro doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara Blue PRS 350
I saw that this morning, went to the closest store, but the price was $199. Asked why the difference and the manager matched the online price.
Been trying to talk myself out of getting one, but couldn't pass it up
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

Was kicking myself for missing the b&h photo pricing error (debating whether my son or mother would want one for Christmas).

(still kicking myself a little because I had to pay sales tax )

Now I just need to find a good deal on a cover
I don't see that lower price if you follow through - is there some code or method?
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I don't see that lower price if you follow through - is there some code or method?
Same as retro..brought the printout to the store and it was honored
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
mrkapawutzis
Enthusiast
mrkapawutzis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony PRS-T1
I was going to go this route but I wanted the red version and they don't have it in stores so I just got it off of the sony style educators store for $179
mrkapawutzis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkapawutzis View Post
I was going to go this route but I wanted the red version and they don't have it in stores so I just got it off of the sony style educators store for $179
Link, please? I can't find that.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #9
mrkapawutzis
Enthusiast
mrkapawutzis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony PRS-T1
When you go to sonystyle.com just scroll all the way down and in the darkened section there's a link to specialty stores. One of them is the estudent/faculty store.
mrkapawutzis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:10 AM   #10
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I just ordered mine from the Sony Store. I would have ordered it from Borders, but the price in cart was $199. I really wanted the red one, but for the extra $30 savings I would have printed it and gone to the store to buy the black one. Sadly, they have none in stock.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #11
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
The Price has been corrected on the Borders web page. It is now listed at $199.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #12
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Same as retro..brought the printout to the store and it was honored
I still have the tab up but I cannot get it to print. It only prints the page title and the large Borders logo/word. Even print=preview shows the limited stuff,not the pictures or text.

Even the new corrected price does not print. Odd
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I still have the tab up but I cannot get it to print. It only prints the page title and the large Borders logo/word. Even print=preview shows the limited stuff,not the pictures or text.

Even the new corrected price does not print. Odd
Try Print Screen.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote