Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #31
gjferren1
gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: pandigital
baen books

E-mail sent to ATDrake...waiting
gjferren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #32
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjferren1 View Post
E-mail sent to ATDrake...waiting
Thanks. Unfortunately, we're stuck at phant01, who doesn't appear to have logged back in to MobileRead for a while.

OTOH, since this is the September WebScriptions bundle, we have quite a bit of time before most of it is even available, so I'm hopeful s/he will log back in and follow through. If s/he didn't just use the coupon and break the chain.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #33
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Perhaps there needs to be a rule that an email address exist in your profile, so you can be sent a reminder to log back in, if you forget to come back by.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #34
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
If this starts up again I would like in on the chain. I was just about to register and buy my first book off of Baen but I'll hold off in the faint hope phant01 wakes up in the next month.

(I'm on RSS and will set the thread to email me, so even if I don't log in directly I'll see updates.)
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #35
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Sadly, it appears phant01 was a drive-by and broke the chain. But certainly I'll add you to the list, though I'm afraid I don't have much hope.

The problem with koland's suggestion to limit to regular posters is that it goes against the basic premise of what Baen is doing here, in that they are trying to extend their readers to new people who might not know Baen. But when you let new people on to the chain, you don't know what will happen. Most of the time, it's all good. This time, it broke the chain. OTOH, there's enough folks who want this one who came after phant01 that it might be worth starting a new one for this month.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
drm free, fantasy, free, sci-fi, webscription