Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
CM7: setting proxy server for a WiFi connection ?

Pardon me if I am overlooking something simple, but for the life of me I can't find a way to set a proxy server for a network connection, that is needed by the WiFi at my workplace corporate network.

Can someone tell me how to do this ? I am running stock CM7 on the NC.

I have also looked at setting browser specific proxies for Dolphin HD, Dolphin Mini, Opera Mini and Opera Mobile, and haven't found the magic key yet.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Not sure if this will help you but ES File Explorer lets you access your windows shares quite easily and it works great on my home network. I just set it to point at 192.168.0.xxx/My Documents.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert