Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
asik144
asik144 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch (N905B)
KOBO Touch Page Stuck

Hi every body. i am a new user of e-reader and i recently have bought ( a couple of days ago) KOBO Touch (N905B) in used and updated its firmware to 3.2.0 via desktop app.
my problem is that after 3-4 page turns the reader stucks and does not respond to any tab or touch or home button and does not turn the page for a good minute or two and then the page turns itself and after 3-4 page turns the same problem occurs again.
2ndly my battery ( in one day with 3-4 hrs reading and sleep mode for the rest of time) drains too fast but i think thats normal as its a used unit.

thanx for your help in advance.
asik144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I'd try a different firmware version, or reload the current one, if it's doing it with several books both sideloaded and from Kobo. If not, it could be the book.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert