Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Matthias4
Zealot
Matthias4 began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook A10, Medion LIFETAB ST10334
Working Version for Hanlin v3ext

From the past I know that not everry daily build is working. But when I read that a special daily build does work, it is not available anymore.
The last release if from July 21,2010.
Maybe it is possible to let the last ten daily builds online. Or to publish a new beta version once in a month.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
idle
I Do Like Ebooks
idle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocketbook Ultra 650
Well, from my experience, most of the daily builds do work, so I just download one from time to time and try it. But you're right, it would be nice to have a more recent release to fall back on in case there's something broken.

On the other hand, my impression is that there weren't many changes recently so the July release is probably still a good one.
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
I agree, project is mostly on hold due to lack of time amongst developers. Hopefully we will continue the development of it soon, and there are ideas what to do.